CASE STUDY –
PLC & Electronics Expansion Valves Error with heavy contamination system..
The Problems & Concerns;
- Low Main AC system Performance
- Overhauling Operations on Main ACs N°1 & 2
- Internal parts replacement & decontamination
- PLC & electronics expansion valves error troubleshooting
- HVAC system renewal and commission
The Findings & Solution:
It was found that the vessel suffered from overall low HVAC performance which was due to the PLC malfunctioning, causing system unable to perform due to electronic based.
The provided solution was that we will be able to resolve PLC malfunction error as well as refurbished and retrofitted for both Main AC system through overhauling.
DOWNLOAD NOW AND SAVE IT TO YOUR DESKTOP FOR FREE!
In this case study, we show you how Roger International identified the vessel’s HVAC issues and resolved them thanks to an organized working process.